Preparing for Filming

Actors: I am currently attending school online, so it would be kind of hard for me to meet up with my friends. I did ask someone but most people are busy, and also it's kind of hard with the pandemic. As a result, I will be the main character and my parents are going to help me with filming since I am an only child.

Costumes: There isn't much need for different or extravagant costumes, thus the actors will just wear normal clothes. 

Props: I will only be using a watch as a prop because it will be the main object. I'll also use some jewelry for the last scene. 

Locations: I have decided to film in my neighborhood and my house for most of the scenes. I will also be filming in a busy location, probably in downtown for the establishing scene.

Dates and times: Sine I am mostly working by myself, I will be filming in the afternoon and during the weekend. Also, because my parents are going to help me, I will be filming once they return from work Monday-Thursday and Saturday. 

Scripts: I will not have a script because there won't be any talking. It will be a film, but the audience will be able to understand the story line through images. Also, there will be a song playing throughout the film opening in order to fill in the silence. 

Film equipment: I don't have much film equipment, so I will only be using my phone to film the project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing week 1

Editing week 2