Editing week 1

 

  •                      


                                                                                       
I started the editing by gathering all the footages and putting them in premier pro. I started the video by writing the opening credits, consisting of the film production, producer, director, and actor. I used the informal Roman font because it was simple and a little fancy but still legible.

In the first couple of scenery shots, I used the posturize video effect which makes the shots clearer and makes the different colors and shade of greens stand out more. I used a cross dissolve transition so that the shots can transition smoothly, and I also used the cross zoom transition between two clips in the beginning. Every thing so far is kept with the original sound but I plan to add a song playing throughout the video at the end.

At first I started the editing process using video editor but I faced a lot of difficulty since the features were limited and it did not have any transitions, Thus I switch to premier pro and it had more variety and possibilities. This week, I spent about one hour editing and I worked independently. Also, I filmed a shot of some apartments to make it clear to the viewers that it was a town instead of only nature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing week 2