STORYBOARD

 

Establishing shot- It sets a gloomy mood with rain in a forest. It's peaceful yet mysterious. The shot was fairly easy to take and thankfully I didn't get wet since it was taking on the side of my house.

Head on Shot- This is example is a car dive straight towards the camera. It was not complicated, but I just had to make sure I take the right angle.

Point of view- This is a shot of me opening the door from my point of view. I was a little shaky because I was looking through the camera.
 
Tilt shot- This  is a shot of a building from bottom to top. It was simple and pretty easy to take. I just would of like it to be higher, but Naples don't have a lot of tall buildings.

Full body shot- This capture the entire body of the subject. I don't have siblings so I had to use an animated object. It will probably be my to-go moving forward until I go back to school.

Pan shot- This is my favorite shot. It's a view of a lake at a park, and it was going to rain that's why it's dark. Also, you can see the long rain clouds in the distance, which I think is kinda cool. 

Over-the-shoulder shot- This is a view of a subject with part of an other subject body in the shot. It was kind of challenging because I had to hold the subject nearest to the camera while making sure the camera is steady.  
Close-up shot- This is a simple shot where part of a subject hand is touching a flower. I just had to use the flash since it was dark.

Cameo shot- This was easy and simple to take. My subject cooperated surprisingly well. 

Extreme close-up- This is a shot of a subjects' eye magnified. The phone was close to the eye in oppose to zooming. Also, I like how to gold part shinned. 






Comments

  1. The establishing shot and pan shot were my favorite because they made me feel gloomy and sad I liked the full body shot it made me laugh because of the subject you used

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Editing week 1

Editing week 2