Movie Opener Final Cut

https://youtu.be/x4rv0KfqPG0












After going through the peer review, I made a few changes to the film opener. In the beginning, I added a clip of people walking so that the town could feel inhabited instead of only showing sceneries. I added a clip of chaos happening, firefighter shot, and people running around frantically in the second part of the opener, which made the message clearer and was also suggested by many. In addition, I took out the fake blood in the sink because everyone said it made the video confusing and happened out of no where. I shorten some of the clips that was dragging out so it could be more precise and not get boring. Lastly, I changed the title to "The Rose bloom" because I felt that the former one was a little long. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing week 1

Editing week 2