Popular posts from this blog
Editing week 2
I decided to put the title of the video at the end because it was only the opening and I used the font Ravie which is fancy, bold, and it looks really pleasant. I also use the font Poor Richard for context clues during the video; it looks good and it is legible. I slowed down certain shots that were a little shorts, especially I where I had writing over it in order to give the viewers time to read it, and I sped up other shots that I filmed in slow motion but ended up being too long. Towards the end, I use the wipe transitions in between the shots to give it a little sequence and a cool effect. I kept the beginning, where the credits are displayed with the original audio. I decided to put the music "Truth Untold" and let it play throughout the video because it starts out calm then get more drastic as the music progress, which I think fits the v...
Master Edits in a Professional Film
Film: Frozen 2 Leitmotif- There are a couple of leitmotifs throughout this movie, but the one that I chose is the distinct vocalization that Elsa hears throughout the movie. In this shot Elsa hears the sound while playing a game of charades with Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf which causes her to become anxious and scared. The others were confused because only Elsa and the audience can hear the voices. The vocalization symbolizes that the spirits are trying to call her. Elsa started to hear the sound in the beginning and it continued throughout her journey until she fulfilled her purpose and free the enchanted forest. Symbolism- Throughout the movie they frequently mentioned four spirits: fire, wind, water, and earth. The wind spirit pushes Elsa and Anna to go on their quest of finding the truth and the voices that Elsa keeps hearing. Throughout the film, it contains a series of trapezoids with dots and lines on them. Each symbol represents one of the spirits. This shot is in the entran...
Comments
Post a Comment